Website Administrator will be a key contributor in designing, building, and supporting our technology infrastructure to enable the next wave of cross-organizational content production at NLIFC. This is a highly collaborative role, integral in bridging business need with our existing technology. You will have the opportunity to develop amazing new skills, and form creative solutions to interesting and challenging problems, while enhancing and extending our newly launched CMS-based site.
1. Act as technology liaison and coordinator to enable leadership and content producers to deliver relevant, interactive, and engaging experiences to NLIFC.org site visitors
2. Create our technology strategy and suggest new approaches to solve problems and expand current capabilities
3. Contribute technical leadership to support content initiatives that incorporate audio, video, and other relevant media types.
4. Structure best practices and processes for collaborative content production; guide, train, and support church leadership.
5. Maintain the functional features of the main website and all addt’l sites needed.
Skills & Competencies
1. Solid knowledge of web development tools (PHP, CSS, HTML, XML) and content management systems.
2. Knowledge and experience in established best practices for web authoring, standards compliance and accessibility, testing methodologies, and browser compatibility
3. Experience managing projects and familiarity with prioritizing requests and action items
4. Strong communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to keep current on technology development, web trends
6. Creative energy, self-starting with the ability to organize and manage multiple assignments in a busy, fast-pace environment